Diabetes and Occupation
If you are aware that you have Diabetes and you are either on medications or on conservative treatment (nutritional) inform the Medical Doctor during your Visa medical Examinations.
If you have been suspected previously by a medical doctor, inform our physician about such suspicion and what was done previously in the past.
If you have never been diagnosed of Diabetes or ever been suspected BUT you have the following Symptoms or Signs;
- Increased thirst leading you to taking fluids now and then
- Increased appetite leading you to eating all the time
- Increased visit to the toilet to pass urine more than usual
- Chronic Fatigue
- Frequent Headaches
- Either loss of weight or Increased weight more than usual
- Dry Mouth
- You can feel your heart beating most of the time.
If you experience these symptoms or have the mentioned signs, inform the Medical Doctor.
People who are usually overweight or obese are at risk of developing Diabetes Type 2.
Diabetes can be cured if the cause is due to Obesity or over weight by nutritional therapy.
If you traveled any of the GCC Countries and you were discovered to have Diabetes, You will be repatriated back to your home country because Diabetes carries many complications and your employer may NOT be in position to support you with health care insurance cover, medications and any clinical care that may arise.