Kalson Medical Services is accredited to perform Visa Medical Examinations for Royal Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Visa usually called “Enjaz” is applied for by you or your agency depending on the category of Visa.
All persons travelling to Saudi Arabia as Expatriates shall need a Visa and Medical examination.
For Employment categories, you will need to "pass" through an approved company by MoLGSD( check the Updated List of approved companies routinely).
Students going for Studies shall require Medical Examinations.
Short-stays don’t require medical examinations. For exemptions on visa Medical examinations contact the Embassy of royal Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for detailed information and assistance.
Our Health Facility follows the Gulf Health Council rules and regulations Edition 2019
You or your local Recruitment company will process your Visa electronically. During your Visa processing you will provide your company with the necessary documents as required by Law/Procedures established by MoLGSD and Gulf Health Council/Gulf Corporation Council.
What you need to carry with you.
Your company will apply for your Medical Examination through the Gulf Health Council Webportal and shall submit your biodata including payment of application Fee as determined by the Gulf Health Council.
Once Application is successful, your company shall recieve GCC Slip indicating your biodata details and the Medical Center you will Visit.
If you are processing your visa and travel arrangements through a local Recruitment company, your company will provide/bring the following documents to our health facility:-
- A headed letter requesting medical examinations for your Medical Examination
- The letter should contain your details the names and passport numbers.
- The letter should be signed by the Company Authorized person and Company MUST be registered with Ministry of Labour,Gender and Social Development( MoLGSD)
- A copy of your valid passport.
If you are making your own travel arrangements and processing your own visa, you will provide our health facility with:-
- A letter requesting Medical Examination from the Ministry of Labour Gender and social Development after approval by the Ministry Employment Department.
- GAMCA Slip Number
- A copy of your valid Passport.
You may opt to send your requesting letter through email. This is highly recommended.
All Local Uganda Companies MUST introduce physically their operational officers to our health facility to prevent unknown strangers and human traffickers.
Once your Medical Examinations are completed, the Medical Certificates shall be received by your company for futhure Visa processing.
All Medical Certificates/Reports shall be submitted through GAMCA webportal for tracking by the relevant Authorities.
If our health facility finds any Abnormalities with your medical Examination, Our Assigned clinical staff will place a call to your telephone contact that you provided and an appointment shall be scheduled for a post-Test Counseling.
- All clients are strongly advised to be cautious with unknown persons unless they are able to identify themselves using their local Company Identification card and you have visited their office.
- Don’t make any payments until you have enough information about the recruiting Company that it is an approved company by the MoLGSD.
- Always ask for receipts of any payments that you make.
- Always know the names of persons or local recruiting Company and address by writing them down on a piece of paper and share it with a person close to you.
- If you make payments with our health facility Don’t Forget to ASK FOR A RECIEPT.